Agenda for CentOS Board of Directors meeting 2020-02-12
- in Blog Posts
- February 12, 2020
- Comments Off on Agenda for CentOS Board of Directors meeting 2020-02-12
CentOS is available in Cloud Server Linux. Contact us to find out our latest offers!
- Do Directors have any questions or concerns about the process being followed to update the CentOS Project logo? Full story in this blog post by Tuomas Kuosmanen; https://blog.centos.org/2020/01/updating-the-centos-logo-and-visual-style/
- Specific design concerns should be handled on centos-devel or in the design repo discussion.
- Having a face-to-face Board and/or leadership meeting in or near Paris in Summer 2020. What month might be good for Directors?
- Directors and other Project leaders are invited and encouraged to collaborate with the now four community architects from Red Hat working in/around the CentOS Project: Rich Bowen, Brian Exelbierd, Tuomas Kuosmanen, and Karsten Wade.
- Report out from Karsten on the Board interview/working session room at the Brussels CentOS Dojo.
- Consent items
- Adopt minutes from 2020-01-08 meeting
- Noting that Fabian Arrotin has resigned his role as a CentOS Project Director as of October 2019.
- Rolling (last from 2020-01-08):
- Any other topics aka What other things do you want on our master initiatives list?
- Stepping-up our meeting norms
- Transparency initiatives
CentOS is available in Cloud Server Linux
. Contact us
to find out our latest offers!